Simplified, focused, clutter-free web design
I can help you feel clear, focused, and in control of your online business growth.
- my design process is easy to follow and well organized, so you should feel clear along the way as we are creating your website
- your clients and you should feel happy browsing your website
- every page is designed for a particular purpose and conversion optimized
- the quality and content of the website inline with Google recommendations - and surely they are also mobile friendly
- I make sure that I teach you every necessary thing to fully take advantage of your website
Short bio: I was always a tech woman, learning IT at college and working in the civil service for 12 years, but found it didn’t have enough space for me to be inventive and creative, so it was a breath of a fresh air to leave it and start a new venture with my husband 11 years ago. First I started developing websites for our own small company and as I gained the knowledge I decided to start building a website for others as well, and started a freelance web design career. I have a deep passion for seeking how we can live a joyful life and along the way, I have learned many things to support that, including yoga, astrology and Ayurveda. I am committed to being a lifelong learner.
I believe the best things are always very simple, that is why I've chosen the name: zendesign. I enjoy the little things in life and truly believe, that we can make the world a better place if we are happy.
My passion also includes nature, I love being and sleeping outside! If I am not in front of the computer I am probably hiking!
What others told about me:
We've co-created a beautiful website I feel proud of, and a relationship I feel I can call on if I need to. She was very personable, accessible, friendly, and helping to take some of the fear out of the technology! - Debbie Collins
Agnes is a star, she always delivers super quick and with extra thought and care, making sure she is clear about what I am asking for and going above and beyond what I was expecting. Highly recommended. - Michelle Ayn Tessenshon